Sunday, March 06, 2016

About me

Hi there!

After my very first post on this blog, I was wondering what can I tell you know about me?
Let me list up a few things about me:

  • I am often inspired by things I see while walking around the town, and reading, too.
  • I love ice cream! Well, I am not very found of sweets, but Haagen-Dazs, how could I say "No!".
  •  I have a Master's degree in Education (but I am not teaching, ha!)
  • I love to travel.
  • I am married to my husband, J.
  • I am Japanese, grew up in many places in/out the country. Currently I am based in Japan, but moving out the country pretty soon!
  • I can't stop pinning. Find me at @taki88em on Pinterest

I hope you will following me on my much slower adventures around the web.

Photo by /via thimbleandthistle

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...